Amana is a progressive development organisation which aims to develop solutions and create opportunities to empower people so they can live sustainably.
- To advance learning, training and enterprise.
- To preserve and protect health.
- To alleviate poverty.
- To preserve and protect heritage.
- Oldham2London Charity Bike Ride
- Cancer Awareness Sessions
- Weekly Cycling Club
- Community Mediation Project
- We raised £2,000 for 100 Cataract operations by BRAC / Sightsavers International and Vision Bangladesh.
- We raised £1,000 to provide a water tanker in Tanzania.
- Our Family Funday raised £700 for refugees in Syria.
- We raised £139 at Oldham Sixth form college for our winter with the homless project in Manchester.
- We are actively supporting the Singerkach Health Centre in Bangladesh link
Amana aims to continue the legacy of late Mabaswir Khan.